He is a life-long entrepreneur. He grew a technology distribution business from the trunk of his car to more than $2 Billion in sales. Jim has written two books: “Time Leadership: Using the Secrets of Leadership for Time Management,” and more recently “Zero to $2 Billion: The Marketing and Branding Story Behind the Growth.” Listen to this uplifting JOYELY Podcast episode with Guest Name about Topic.
Here are some of the uplifting topics covered on this week’s show:
• The definition of joy as being grateful for what we have.
• Jim’s sponsorship of refugees and how helping someone else can so helpful in finding your joy.
• Why you don’t need a manual on how to do the right thing, because you can observe others around you.
• How to be understanding of changed logistics and employee efficiency amidst a pandemic.
• Leading by example and creating your own way to create joy in the office.