THE GLOBAL JOY SYMPOSIUM
March 16th, 2022
12:00 PM EST to 5 PM EST
Register for The Global Joy Symposium!
What is Global Joy Symposium?
Experience the momentum of the Chair of Joy™ Movement for yourself at the second Global Joy Symposium, set for March 16th, 2022.
Learn how awesome and exciting it is to finally focus on your mission and goals fully.
Discover how easy it is to transform and eliminate feelings of disempowerment and isolation so you can be fully engaged for more hours during the day.
Our Luminaires and Marquis Speakers show you how to connect, collaborate and catalyze these efforts with renewed clarity and conviction to what matters most.
$0 For Two Days
- General Admission
- Free Membership
- *come and go as your schedule allows
$125 VIP For Two Days
- Welcome from Show Producer
- Mentions throughout
- Chair of Joy™ Experience with Founder
- Introduction in Closing Ceremony
Why Attend This Event?
Welcome to the Global Joy Symposium!
Joyful living is sustainable, for everyone, in every circumstance and for an unlimited amount of time. This is achieved by starting with a daily Chair of Joy™ Experience.
The ticket is complimentary and our gift to you is profound. Both will leave you with a knowing that you can maximize your impact with ease and grace.
My name is Sheryl Lynn, Founder and Visionary of the Chair of Joy™ Movement. There is a new standard for creating health and wealth and that is accessing your joy so it flows freely and easily, daily.
We can’t wait to meet you and learn more about you along the way. Register Today!
By the end of the program, attendees will have learned and practiced the Chair of Joy™ Experience with our Luminaries and Golden Circle Facilitators.
Sit. Breathe. Think. Feel.
We will show you how engaging in the Chair of Joy™ Experience. Sheryl Lynn, the Founder and Visionary of JOYELY, created a highly-interactive and playful event that stirs the senses while bringing joy and productivity to both home and work environments.
These conversations will go deep into the science about why this is important now.
1 Day Symposium:
The JOYELY model includes connection, collaborations and catalyzing opportunities.
- Connect purposefully to the energy of joy to self-motivate on a daily basis.
- Collaborate in meaningful ways that plant joyful, co-creative seeds.
- Catalyze a journey of joy with their Chair of Joy™ into “sit, breathe, think, and feel” activities.
What’s in it for me?
There are so many takeaways besides the Chair of Joy™ Experience, here are a few;
- Begin to transform the environment in which you live.
- Gain individual and group motivation.
- Take steps to an organized personal and professional daily action for success while living joyely.
- Develop vision for greater future possibilities.
- Permeate a belief of joyful possibilities.
- Develop a standard of joy.
- Design habits that support the standard of joy.
- Track and celebrate the results.
- Hear about the studies that support JOYELY. – Research that shows that employees are more productive, between 13% and 20% when following principles.
Wednesday, 16th March 2022
TOPIC: THE CHAIR OF JOY MOVEMENT
- Sheryl Lynn
- Nina Sunday
- Matt Miller
- Hugh Ballou
- Dana Humphrey
- Tracey Brown
- Kristal Murren
- Anna Scoby
- Joshua Gold
- Eva Vennari
- Bailey Romatoski
- Chris Coursey
- Burcu Onaranel
- Nazli Ersen
- How easy it is to eliminate disempowerment and feelings of isolation to feeling fully engaged, connected, and having renewed clarity.
- How awesome and exciting it is to finally focus on your mission and goals fully.
- Joyful living is sustainable, for everyone, in every circumstance and for an unlimited amount of time. This is achieved by starting with a daily Chair of Joy™ Experience.