The JOYELY Certified Coach is a credential and a mark of distinction for as well as a source of credibility for their clients. A JOYELY Coach has met professional coaching competency standards and already has an established history of more than 10 years of coaching.
The JOYELY certification program demonstrates to the public that a professional coach has:
- Met educational and training requirements
- Passed a a JOYELY coach-specific examination
- Professional peer references
- Accountability to an enforceable ethics code
- Commitment to continuing education
- Agrees with Mission and Vision of JOYELY
The achievement of the JOYELY coaching credential solidifies the professional identity of the coach. After they have achieved certain coaching competency standards within JOYELY, there is room for advancement in the organization.
For More Information:
Contact: Sheryl Lynn